Blankets

  • TonyDoug Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Has anyone had the opportunity to read 'Blankets' by
      Craig Thompson? It is an amazing graphic novel about
      childhood problems (i.e. bullies and abuse) and the
      awkwardness of being a teenager in love for the first
      time. 'Blankets' is absolutely fantastic and it
      reminded me of Steven Chbosky's novel 'The Perks Of
      Being A Wallflower'. I highly recommend this one to
      everyone.

      TonyDoug

      =====
      http://www.erasingclouds.com

      Check it out for movies, music, television and other pop culture nuggets.

    • ynfynyte
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        I intend to get this. I might wait until Comic Con to pick it up, though.
        I've bought enough stuff from Bud Plant this year! Haha!!!!