Tim Burton does Batman AGAIN!

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I thought this would be all over the internet but I guess not, so I'll
      post it. According to local New York WABC-TV News today Tim Burton has
      signed to direct the Multi-Million dollar BROADWAY version of BATMAN-THE
      MUSICAL!

      They quoted him as saying he wanted to return the "darkness" back to the
      character!!

      Well, I'm psyched since I am one of the few lucky souls that saw the
      great Broadway play "It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's SUPERMAN" back in
      the 60's.

      Weird huh?

      Sasha
      Neet-O-Rama/Quality Comics