LOOKING FOR AVENGERS VOL 1

  • Darrin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      hi everyone. i am looking for AVENGERS VOL 1 issues 1 - 100 and
      issue 396. send me your list if you care to do some business.
      thanks....darrin
    • jcentaur
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2004
        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "Darrin" <darrin.mann@v...> wrote:
        > hi everyone. i am looking for AVENGERS VOL 1 issues 1 - 100 and
        > issue 396. send me your list if you care to do some business.
        > thanks....darrin
        Hi Darrin, Have a fairly long list of Avengers books starting at #15
        and most all between #30 and 69 mostly VF or so. You want the list
        off board? Send me a private email jcentaur@...