RE: [comic_books] comics for sale

  • Aaron Berg
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 30, 2004

      How many have you got?  I live near Detroit and might be willing to purchase a large collection.

      Aaron

      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
        I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
        Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

        Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

        Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
        collection up.

        I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
        Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

        Dianne
      • Vincent Mileto
        Message 3 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
          I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

          Vincent

          woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

          I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
          Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

          Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

          Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
          collection up.

          I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
          Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

          Dianne

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Darrell Skeens
          Message 4 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005

            Vincent Mileto <vin4761@...> wrote:
            I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

            Vincent

            woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

            I could you send me the list and the price for the lot of comics, please email me

            thanks

            darrell

            I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
            Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

            Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

            Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
            collection up.

            I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
            Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

            Dianne

            http://mail.yahoo.com

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
          • Darrell Skeens

              Message 6 of 19 , Mar 6, 2005
                Hey guys i have tons of comics for sale. X-Men, spiderman, you name
                it i have the older stuff. email me a list of what you are looking
                for i might have it. bigwinston @ yahoo.com
              • beckner_john
                Message 7 of 19 , Mar 8, 2007
                  i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 & 93.
                  i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                  image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                  way for me to sale these comics?
                • Gary Arkell
                  Message 8 of 19 , Mar 12, 2007
                    The easiest way is to put them on ebay, But I really doubt anyone is
                    really looking to buy those specific comics. Since most of those
                    series are canceled and no one is interested in them. I have some of
                    those series and I usually give them away with my orders....

                    --- beckner_john <beckner_john@...> wrote:

                    > i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 &
                    > 93.
                    > i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                    >
                    > image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                    >
                    > way for me to sale these comics?

                    Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
                    Request a listing, email me personally...

                    gsarkell@...

                    ebay ID: animal713

                    REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

                    DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

                    Gary
                  • thabig1469
                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 9, 2007
                      Just up and starting online comic auction,adding new comics and video
                      games every wednesday check it out.Marvel,dc,dark horse and others,
                      http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/thabig1469
                    • matthew8675
                      Message 10 of 19 , Nov 30, 2009
                        I am attempting to sell my collection of mainly 1978-1982 comics that sat in my closet for 25+ years. None are in perfect condition and a lot don't even have covers. I have contacted several dealers for their best offers on the entire lot but do not expect to get much because of their condition. If any private collectors wish to purchase the collection feel free to e mail me at matthew8675@.... There is @380 books, mainly marvel for the years listed above. I have attached a list if anyone wants it. Note - the collection was not picked over in any way * =missing cover/poor condition
                        The balance is in fair condition (they were in my closet for years in a pile - none are perfect but all are readable)

                        MARVEL:

                        FANTASTIC FOUR:113,175*,176*,180,182,184*,195,198,201,205,207,208,214,223,224,227,243
                        -DO- ANNUAL:13,17,18
                        MARVELS GREATEST COMICS (FANTASTIC FOUR):74*,75,76,77,78,80,81,82,83,84,85
                        MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (THING &GUEST):15*,18,24,32,33,35,40,41,42,44,45*,50,52,53,54,60,63,
                        -DO- ANNUAL:2*
                        THE THING:9
                        THE INVADERS:13,18,22,31*
                        THE CHAMPIONS:13,16*,17
                        THE X-MEN AND THE MICRONAUTS:1,2,3,4
                        THE UNCANNY X-MEN:107*,109*,114,128,132,133,150,162,180
                        MARVEL TRIPLE ACTION (AVENGERS):33*,37*,40*,43
                        MARVEL SUPER ACTION:3,12,24,31
                        MARVEL SPOTLIGHT 30,33
                        THE AVENGERS:136,160,137*,171,174,185,201,205,208,231,242
                        THE DEFENDERS:39,45,50,55,56,57,59*,61,62,64,67,69,80,122,123
                        MARVEL TALES (SPIDER MAN):77*88;105
                        WEB OF SPIDERMAN:77
                        MARVEL TEAM-UP (SPIDEY & GUEST):46,50,55,56,61,62,63,68,72,76,80,92,104
                        THE SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN:8,19,28,28,29
                        AMAZING SPIDERMAN:166,167,169,183*
                        WHAT IF?:2,2,6*,11*,12,13*,20
                        BLACK PANTHER:10
                        MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE:15,19
                        THE INHUMANS:10
                        NOVA:9*,10*,24
                        POWER MAN:33*,38,39*,42*47,49,62,97
                        HERO FOR HIRE:13*
                        GIANT SIZE POWER MAN:1 (STILL WITH COVER BUT PRETTY SHABBY)
                        IRON FIST:12*,14
                        GHOST RIDER:26,50,53,57
                        DAREDEVIL:126*,146,149*,164,170,174
                        DOCTOR STRANGE:20*,26,27,30,31,35,36,3839,41,45,47
                        CAPTAIN AMERICA:185,190,197,203,207,221,224,227,232,286
                        CAPTAIN MARVEL:50*,58,61
                        IRON MAN:61*,64*,115,119,121,141,144
                        THOR:182,228,232*,246*,247*,253,254*,256,260,263,268*,272,274,275*,278,281,282,284,288,290,291, 293,312,324,346
                        THE ETERNALS:1*,13*
                        MARVEL SUPER HEROES:27* ,38,54,61,65,74,83
                        THE INCREDIBLE HULK: 132,141,143,182*,195*,196,200*,212*,217,220*,220,222,228,229,230,231,233,235,242,243,244*,247,248,252,294,300
                        THE INCREDIBLE HULK SPECIAL:3 (JAN 1971)
                        -DO- ANNUAL:5*,8,11
                        GODZILLA:3,10,12,14,20
                        MAN THING:8,20
                        FEAR (MAN THING):12 (FEB1973)
                        TOMB OF DRACULA:39,51,55,56,58*,61*,63,64*,66*,67,69
                        CONAN THE BARBARIAN:72,90,99,101,103,125,135,135,153
                        -DO- ANNUAL:3
                        KING CONAN:5,6*
                        WEREWOLF BY NIGHT:28*,30,42*
                        MS MARVEL:18*,23
                        FRANKENSTEIN:4,7*
                        MAN-WOLF:45
                        MICRONAUTS:5
                        MASTER OF KUNG FU:59*,60
                        KULL THE DESTROYER:27
                        STAR WARS:10*,13*,17*
                        SON OF SATAN:4*
                        SKULL THE SLAYER:5*,7
                        THE LIVING MUMMY:11*
                        HOWARD THE DUCK:7*
                        MACHINE MAN:4*
                        TARZAN:8*,8*
                        TWO GUN KID:136
                        MARVEL PREMIERE:32
                        JOURNRY INTO MYSTERY:5
                        WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:11
                        CREATURES ON THE LOOSE:12,13*
                        WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:7*
                        WEIRD WONDER TALES:17*,19
                        SUB-MARINER:63*
                        TALES TO ASTONISH:2
                        ALPHA FLIGHT:5
                        SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP:6*,13*15
                        CABLE:5,6,8
                        ROM:25
                        ASTONISHING TALES:32
                        THE A TEAM:2
                        SPIDEY SUPER STORIES:17
                        THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1979 (FREE WITH "ALL" PURCHASE)
                        THE AVENGERS COLLECTORS EDITION VOL 1 NO 1 1993
                        SPIDER MAN STORM AND POWERMAN 1982

                        "GIANT BOOKS"
                        SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN:28,39,41,43
                        THE DEFENDERS#16 MARVEL TREASURY EDITION (1978)

                        DC

                        DC COMICS PRESENTS (SUPERMAN & SGT ROCK):10
                        DETECTIVE COMICS:478*
                        GHOSTS:63*,76
                        HERCULES UNBOUND:1
                        HOUSE OF MYSTERY:266
                        HOUSE OF SECRETS:151*,152
                        JONAH HEX:16*
                        JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA:159
                        NEW GODS:15*
                        MEN OF WAR:10*
                        MISTER MIRACLE:20*
                        SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPER VILLINS:11*
                        SGT ROCK:361*
                        SHADE THE CHANGING MAN:6
                        STAR HUNTERS:1*
                        SUPERBOY:217*,229*
                        SUPERMAN:329*
                        SUPERMAN:52 (FEB 91)
                        THE SUPERMAN FAMILY:186*
                        SWAMP THING:12
                        THE UNEXPECTED:188*
                        UNKNOWN SOLDIER:211*
                        THE WARLORD:15
                        WONDERWOMAN:234,240*

                        MODERN COMICS

                        CREEPY THINGS:6
                        E-MAN:3
                        THE MANY GHOSTS OF DOCTOR GRAVES:25
                        GHOSTLY HAUNTS:41
                        HERCULES;11
                        JUDO MASTER:98
                        MANSTER HUNTERS:1
                        SCARY TALES:1
                        WORLD OF WHEELS:23

                        ATLAS COMICS

                        TALES OF EVIL FEATURING MAN MONSTER:3

                        CHARLESTON PUBLICATIONS

                        BILLY THE KID:123*
                        FIGHTING MARINES:114*
                        PEBBLES AND BAM-BAM:32*
                        GHOSTLY HAUNTS:50*
                        GHOST MANOR:34*

                        WESTERN PUBLISHING COMPANY

                        LOST IN SPACE:41*

                        NATIONAL PERIODICAL PUBLICATIONS

                        CLAW THE UNCONQUERED:3*
                        KONG THE UNTAMED:3*,3*

                        ARCHIE COMICS

                        LIFE WITH ARCHIE:182*

                        VALIANT

                        SECRET WEAPONS:10
                        RAI AND THE FUTURE FORCE:10

                        CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED NO6 "A TALE OF TWO CITIES (SUMMER 1970)