Re: [comic_books] Lookig for Savage Sword of Conan comics

  • Terry Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2004

      Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 3:50 AM
      Subject: [comic_books] Lookig for Savage Sword of Conan comics

      I am looking to complete my collection of Savage Sword of Conan.
      Willing to trade for them.  Let me know what you are looking for.  I
      have a large collection.

      Thanks,
      Craig

      contact at flanary2099@...

      >>> Hi Craig , can't help you myself having just completed my collection , only the Roy Thomas issues though , but thought I might point you in one or two directions.

      I gather some of the later issues are a little more difficult to get hold of as the print runs were getting less towards the end but I bought a couple of lots off Doug Sulipa at http://www.dougcomicworld.com/

      He was very helpful and shipped the stuff straight away to me here in the UK by surface mail and I received them in about 4 weeks.

      You might be interested in joining my REHcomics group , no problems posting wants / sales , some there may be able to help as well.

      Cheers

      Terry