Jessi Weeks gets busted

  • amazingcreations2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Amazing Creations Ink
      19627 E 37th Ct
      Broken Arrow, OK 74014
      (918) 809-7659
      www.amazingcreationsink.com
      Webmaster@...

      PRESS RELEASE
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      JESSI WEEKS GETS BUSTED!!!

      Amazing Creations Ink, a comic book, graphic novel, and film
      production company has joined forces with Amazing Creations Toys to
      produce one of the hottest adult collectables in years, the upcoming
      BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN NIGHTMARE bust, based on the likeness of
      Canadian supermodel JESSI WEEKS. Weeks also appears on the covers of
      the red hot indy book, BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, as well as
      in the Amazing Ladies: The Women of Amazing Creations Ink trading
      card set and the Amazing Women pin-up book. Weeks will soon be part
      of the upcoming Amazing Women CDV (compact disc video, much like a
      DVD only formatted to play on your computer) that is to be released
      in late April.

      The BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN NIGHTMARE bust is sculpted by noted
      industry professional Loren Moore. BRODY sits atop a ravaged zombie
      skull, ready for action. The bust will ship in a full color box that
      will feature art from the illustrated novella, as well as photos of
      the lovely Jessi Weeks.

      Available in June, this bust is strictly being limited to 1000
      pieces, will come with a certificate of authenticity, and will be
      signed by both creator Robert Baker and the sultry Jessi Weeks. This
      is a most have collectable that will bridge the gaps between the
      adult community and the comic book community.

      "The Brody bust is something that we are really proud of here at
      Amazing Creations Ink and Amazing Creations Toys. Jessi is the
      perfect person to base a bust on, as she is always so lively. I
      think that Loren did a wonderful job capturing the presence of the
      Brody character," says Baker.

      "As we are trying to break into new and unusual places with our
      products, since we are currently working with adult industry stars
      such as Mia Solari, Ashley Renee, Audra Mitchell and Jacklyn Lick; I
      think that this is a perfect time for the adult industry to begin to
      embrace Amazing Creations Ink as well. With the upcoming CVD release
      of AMAZING WOMEN and our adult covers, we have constantly tried to
      embrace the adult industry.," adds Baker.

      For the adult industry, Amazing Creations Toys is producing a special
      extremely limited edition variant that will be available only to
      adult retailers. This bust will feature some of the better "assets"
      of the Brody character.

      The BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN NIGHTMARE bust is available to order now
      through DIAMOND COMICS DISTRIBUTORS and through the Amazing Creations
      Ink website at www.amazingcreationsink.com and through other fine
      retailers. For more information on Amazing Creations Ink, please
      feel free to visit the website or contact us at
      webmaster@...