Special Deals at Distant Realms

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hey Everyone...

      It's March...and that means it is time offer our Spring Sale!
      Here is a brief list of some of the items we have on sale ths month.

      Rare "Wall Book" and "Collectors Row" Comics: 20% OFF
      Selected R.P.G's, Stragey and Board Games (look for the sale dot):
      15% OFF
      All In Stock Collectible Statuary: 20%
      All in Stock MANGA: 10% OFF
      All ANIME VHS Tapes: 40%
      All ANIME DVD's: 10% OFF
      Rare YU-GI-OH! Singles ($3.00 value and up): 20% OFF
      Rare MAGIC Singles ($3.00 value and up): 20% OFF

      Sale good until March 31, 2004.

      Distant Realms: Comics Collectibles & Game Center is at 36496 Fremont
      Blvd. in Fremont, CA. You can call us at 510-739-1101. We're open
      Tuesday through Sunday.

      Hope to see you here!

      Cheers!

      Michael
    • Psycho the Clown
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
        > On 03/01/2004 10:22, dcamville (dcamville@...) issued this pithy
        > remark:
        >
        > Selected R.P.G's, Stragey and Board Games (look for the sale dot): 15% OFF

        Does this include any White Wolf material and, if so, what books are
        available?
        --
        Stay Psychotic,
        Psycho the Clown

        And remember: The Gubernator

        SACRAMENTO -- Newly elected Guber Arnold Schwarzenegger won the second
        biggest victory of his so-called political career when California
        legislators approved his fiscal plan which consists of borrowing lots of
        money from the feds and then passing along the problem to the next idjit. --
        from "The News!" at Extra Padding.com (http://www.extrapadding.com/),
        December 18, 2003