comics

  • Marc Haines
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2002
      Hello Group
      I have hundreds of books for sale, most in the 1-2 dollar range.
      Most are VF-NM, and I do have some older collectible stuff as well. I will
      e-mail an Excel spreadsheet of the books with price and condition at your
      request.Titles include X-Men, Spidey, Spawn, Gen 13, Wolverine, Tomb of
      Drac, X-Factor
      More to be added as well.

      For the list, e-mail me at
      marcshaines@...

      I have an unblemished rating on Yahoo

    • John Callie Bailey
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 15, 2004
        hey guys check.......my web site.......and I can hook you up if you
        need anything...............

        http://www.geocities.com/jcbailey111/COMICS.html
      • therealprelifikhan
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7, 2007
          Wolverine #2 Dec
          The Amazing Spider-man # 200 Jan
          The Amazing Spider-man # 143 Apr
          X-men # 4 1980
          Captain America #1 71 Mar
          The uncanny X-men # 200 Dec
          Dare Devil & Black Widow # 103 sept
          Marvel Team-up Spider-man and tyhe Frankenstein monster # 36 Aug
          Fantastic 4 # 31 Oct
          Fantastic 4 # 113 Aug
          Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man #119oct
          Before Wolverine there was Weapon X
          Captain Marvel # 1
          Peter Parker the spectacular Spider-man # 30 may
          Marvel Team-up Spider-man and Deathlok # 46 June
          Captain America and the Falcon # 170 Feb
          Dare Devil # 129 Jan
          Dare Devil # 134 june
          Dare Devil # 116 Dec
          Dare Devil # 117 Jan
          Dare Devil # 157 Mar
          Dare Devil # 158 May
          Marvel Two in One the Thing and the man called Nova # 3 1978
          The man called Nova # 20
          X-Force # 1 Aug
          Marvel Team-up Spider-man and the sons of the tiger # 40 Dec
          Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man # 31 June
          Marvel Team-up Spider-man and the Savage Sub-mariner #14 Oct
          Ghost Rider #50 Nov
          Marvel two in one The Thing and Captain America # 82 Dec
          Marvel Team-up Spider-man abd The Black panther# 87
          Kazar and DR.Doom # 8
          The amazing Spider-man Battles the underworld alongside The Punisher
          # 201 Feb
          Avengers # 377 Aug
          Fantastic four # 101 Aug
          Peter Parker the spectacular Spider-man # 36
          Peter Parker the spectacular Spider-man # 37
          Peter Parker the spectacular Spider-man # 21

          IF ANYONE LIKES ANY OF THEM SEND ME AN E-MAIL PRICES VARY
        • contreras10184
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 24, 2011
            Hi guys im gregorio new here. I got some comics that i been keeping with me for a short period of time.im trying to sell them.so please contact me
          • contreras10184
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 24, 2011
              Hi guys i would love to trd or buy cheap comics some 60sor 70s.
            • Gregorio Contreras
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 25, 2011
                Got 60s comics? Or 50s?
              • fanofredwings04