DYNA WOMAN and SCORE magazine model Audra Mitchell gets BUSTED (in the form of a toy)!!!

  • Robert Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Amazing Creations Ink, the comic book and
      entertainment publisher that has brought about such
      hits as DYNA WOMAN and BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN
      NIGHTMARE, along with sister company Amazing Creations
      Toys is proud to announce the upcoming release of the
      first in a series of busts based on the DYNA WOMAN
      comic book series.

      Audra Mitchell, SCORE magazine model and now comic
      book superhero as featured as NEMISIS in the DYNA
      WOMAN comic book series, will be featured on the first
      bust, which is sculpted by famed sculptor Christopher
      Elizardo. This fantastic bust will be available in
      April of 2004, and will come packaged in it's own
      unique box, and signed by both the creator of DYNA
      WOMAN and NEMISIS Robert Baker and by Audra herself!

      The NEMISIS bust will be available through Amazing
      Creations Ink (www.amazingcreationsink.com) as well as
      through our regular distributors and friends! The
      NEMISIS BUST will retail for $57.99 and again will be
      available in April. Pre-orders will begin next week
      through our site (www.amazingcreationsink.com).
    • Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Robert Baker
        <amazingcreations2000@y...> wrote:

        > Amazing Creations Ink, the comic book and
        > entertainment publisher that has brought about such
        > hits as DYNA WOMAN and BRODY: THE REAL AMERICAN
        > NIGHTMARE, along with sister company Amazing Creations
        > Toys is proud to announce the upcoming release of the
        > first in a series of busts based on the DYNA WOMAN
        > comic book series.
        >
        > Audra Mitchell, SCORE magazine model and now comic
        > book superhero as featured as NEMISIS in the DYNA
        > WOMAN comic book series, will be featured on the first
        > bust, which is sculpted by famed sculptor Christopher
        > Elizardo. This fantastic bust will be available in
        > April of 2004, and will come packaged in it's own
        > unique box, and signed by both the creator of DYNA
        > WOMAN and NEMISIS Robert Baker and by Audra herself!
        >
        > The NEMISIS bust will be available through Amazing
        > Creations Ink (www.amazingcreationsink.com) as well as
        > through our regular distributors and friends! The
        > NEMISIS BUST will retail for $57.99 and again will be
        > available in April. Pre-orders will begin next week
        > through our site (www.amazingcreationsink.com).

        With A Subject Line Like That, I Ain't Gonna Go There....