Manga sale 10% off the first week of 2002

  • zazenpanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Anime-Ya's Extra Mangas 2002

      Updated January 1, 2002
      If I receive your order this week and payment by the 14th you will
      save 10% off of your order, before postage. I use USPS Book Rate, so
      packages of manga take 4-10 days on average, but postage is 1/2 the
      cost of Priority Mail.
      Ah! My Goddess 21 NEW $7
      Ai Doll part 1 [ecchi]
      good $6
      Akira 3 [giant comic]
      used $5
      Basara 27 nm
      $4
      Bronze 4 good
      $4
      Conspiracy 6 [by U-Jin] [hentai] good
      $4
      Denno Butomusume [hentai] nm
      $15
      Vampire Savior, Street Fighter
      D.N.Angel 2 good $5
      Doll [ecchi]
      1 or 2 good $6 each
      Dominion [M. Shirow] nm $8
      Dragon Ball 7 used $4
      Escaflowne 1 [Kadokawa comics] good $5
      Evangelion 3 good $4
      Eva: Angelic Impact 7 [hentai] good
      $10
      Eva: Paradise Lost
      1 or 2 [hentai] good $10 each
      Fake [Yaoi by E.Mamahara]
      1, 2, 3 good $4 each
      Frog Men 3 [by U-jin] [hentai] good
      $5
      Gun Smith Cats 4 good
      $4
      Guyver
      10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 good $4
      each
      Hana Yori Dango 14 good
      $4
      Juliet 4 [by U-jin] [hentai] good
      $4
      Kami Kaze Kaito Jyanne 4 good
      $4
      Konai Shasei 1 mini version [by U-Jin] used
      $3
      Konai Shasei 1 [by U-Jin] [hentai] good
      $4
      Konai Shasei 4 [by U-Jin] [hentai] good
      $4

      Konai Shasei & Fobia 2 [by U-Jin] good
      $5
      Konai Shasei & Stress Freak 4 [by U-Jin] good
      $5
      Kyaa na Onnatachi [by U-Jin] [hentai] good
      $5
      Lolita Strike Back 2 [hentai] nm
      $15
      Sailor moon, Ranma, Street Fighter, Yamato, Dragon Ball, etc
      Moon Fight 4 good $6
      Naushika 1 [Animage comics] dmgd $2
      Naushika [Animage comics]
      1, 2, 3, 4 good $4
      each
      Naushika 7 [Animage comics] good
      $5
      Omohide Poroporo 1 [Animage comics] good
      $4
      One Pound Gospel
      1 or 2 good $4 each
      Partner 1 nm
      $4
      Patlabor 22 nm $4
      Premium 3: Abnormal version [by U-Jin] good
      $6
      Private Psycho Lesson [by U-Jin] good
      $5
      Ranma ½ #1 good $4