Re: [comic_books] Comics for sell (updated)

  • Spirit Knight
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2002
      Mr. Watson,

      Good day...I got a chance to look at your list and am
      interested in everything from Image comics, minus
      violator, and star wars...especially Anne Rice's
      Witching Hour.

      Give me a price for everything and what you have (I
      see you have an updated list so I'd like to know what
      you still have available)

      Also let me know how you would like to do the
      transaction.

      Thanks

      SG

      http://health.yahoo.com