Comics for sale

  • zebradano
    Message 1 of 71 , Jul 7, 2002
      Hi,

      I recently set up an eBay store to sell some of my comics. I just
      started adding items and will be adding a bunch more as time goes
      on. Bookmark the site and check back often, and if you're looking
      for anything special let me know.

      I'm basically going to sell things at half guide or less. Plenty of
      cheaper items.

      Go here now!!

      http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=2523633

      Thanks!!!!!

      D. Owsen
    • O K
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 14, 2014
        Hi, everyone, I've a whole host of books for sale.
        The list is here: http://planitreality.com/images/comics.html

        That link has another link in it for my eBay sales.

        Not a store owner -- I'm just a collector clearing out his collection a bit. Any fair offers will be considered.

        Thanks!