classic spanish comic collector (novaro, La Prensa, etc)

  • Fernando
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi
      i am a peruvian collector of mexican, Peruvian, chile, Uruguay and
      argentina comics reprints (in spanish)
      i have tons of those comics , most of them are photo covers.
      With another friends, in 1998 we published a theoric comic Fanzine
      named KINGDOM EL UNIVERSO DE LOS COMICS, it sold very well the first
      issues (6 comics, with posters included), but then the economical
      peruvian crisis closed our doors.
      Please, visit my web site (in 1998 i wrote a comprensive and graphic
      history of
      the mexican EDITORIAL NOVARO and LA PRENSA, both enterprises published
      many comics (reprints of english editions and own characters) between
      1950 and 1985 (the only problem... is in spanish, but i dont doubt you
      can translate it)
      www.geocities.com/ffrancots/novhist.html
      or
      www.geocities.com/francoquiroz/index.html
      or
      www.geocities.com/ffrancots/listas.html (sell list)

      also, I am a classic movie and tv series fan (and of course, superhero
      and western comic fan) since 6 old years (now i have 30)
      thanks you a lot
      sincerelly
      FERNANDO FRANCO QUIROZ
      "KINGDOM" FANZINE EDITOR