What I bought this week...

  • Psycho the Clown
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
      ...not a lot, really. I just walked in the door with my purchases. Let's
      see... Thor: Vikings, Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures and Other Growths, and
      Knight of the Dinner Table Bundle of Trouble, volume six. And the new
      Previews.

      That's it. Short week. And it really sucks because after I have to get up
      early in the morning for an interview I have several hours to kill before I
      get to have my weekly college football fix... and these few comics aren't
      likely to fill that time.

      Anyway... comments? Questions? Otter pelts? Small, porous stones? Stock
      tips? Anyone?
      --
      Stay Psychotic,
      Psycho the Clown

      And remember: "Colon me when you're not strong..." -- Mark Levine, in the
      March 11, 2003
    • steven fain
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
        Thor:vikings is good stuff...i have yet to pick them
        up but i've read them all....i'm going to buy em all
        sometime
        --- Psycho the Clown <psycho1310@...> wrote:
        > ...not a lot, really. I just walked in�the door
        > with my purchases. Let's
        > see... Thor: Vikings, Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures
        > and Other Growths, and
        > Knight of the Dinner Table Bundle of Trouble, volume
        > six. And the new
        > Previews.
        >
        > That's it. Short week. And it really sucks because
        > after I have to get up
        > early in the morning for an interview I have several
        > hours to kill before I
        > get to have my weekly college football fix... and
        > these few comics aren't
        > likely to fill that time.
        >
        > Anyway... comments? Questions? Otter pelts?
        > Small, porous stones? Stock
        > tips? Anyone?
        > --
        > Stay Psychotic,
        > Psycho the Clown
        >
        > And remember: "Colon me when you're not strong..."
        > -- Mark Levine, in the
        > Psycho Ward (go to
        > join),
        > March 11, 2003

      • Psycho the Clown
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2003
          > On 10/31/2003 22:15, steven fain (sdfain@...) spewed forth this nugget
          > of wisdom:
          >
          >> ...not a lot, really. I just walked in the door with my purchases. Let's
          >> see... Thor: Vikings, Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures and Other Growths, and
          >> Knight of the Dinner Table Bundle of Trouble, volume six. And the new
          >> Previews.
          >>
          >> That's it. Short week. And it really sucks because after I have to get up
          >> early in the morning for an interview I have several hours to kill before I
          >> get to have my weekly college football fix... and these few comics aren't
          >> likely to fill that time.
          >>
          >> Anyway... comments? Questions? Otter pelts? Small, porous stones? Stock
          >> tips? Anyone?
          >>
          > Thor:vikings is good stuff...i have yet to pick them up but i've read them
          > all....i'm going to buy em all sometime

          They're greatness, for certain. I love the bit where Dr. Strange entered
          the story. Excellent moment!
          --
          Stay Psychotic,
          Psycho the Clown

          And remember: MOO, damn it!!!

          Mad cow disease was diagnosed in a... cow somewhere in Canada. American
          health authorities, quick to blame Canada, immediately placed a ban on
          imports of beef, cattle and animal feed from the 51st state...

          "I want to stress the cow did not go into the food chain," said Lyle
          VanClief, agriculture minister in Canada. "I want to stress from the
          beginning this is one cow. One, lone, pissed off cow who lost a lot of money
          in a poker game, and she was out for blood... so we shot her in the head and
          sent her carcass to a lab for further analysis." -- from "The News!" at
          Extra Padding.com (http://www.extrapadding.com/), May 29, 2003
        • Gordon
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
            --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Psycho the Clown
            <psycho1310@e...> wrote:
            > ...not a lot, really. I just walked in the door with my
            purchases. Let's
            > see... Thor: Vikings, Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures and Other
            Growths, and
            > Knight of the Dinner Table Bundle of Trouble, volume six. And the
            new
            > Previews.
            >
            > That's it. Short week. And it really sucks because after I have
            to get up
            > early in the morning for an interview I have several hours to kill
            before I
            > get to have my weekly college football fix... and these few comics
            aren't
            > likely to fill that time.
            >
            > Anyway... comments? Questions? Otter pelts? Small, porous
            stones? Stock
            > tips? Anyone?
            > --
            > Stay Psychotic,
            > Psycho the Clown

            Mystique, Hawkman, Powers, Hammer of the Gods (to name a few).

            - Gordon
          • Gordon
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
              --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, steven fain <sdfain@y...> wrote:
              > Thor:vikings is good stuff...i have yet to pick them
              > up but i've read them all....i'm going to buy em all
              > sometime
              > --- Psycho the Clown <psycho1310@e...> wrote:
              > > ...not a lot, really. I just walked in the door
              > > with my purchases. Let's
              > > see... Thor: Vikings, Alan Moore's Yuggoth Cultures
              > > and Other Growths, and
              > > Knight of the Dinner Table Bundle of Trouble, volume
              > > six. And the new
              > > Previews.
              > >
              > > That's it. Short week. And it really sucks because
              > > after I have to get up
              > > early in the morning for an interview I have several
              > > hours to kill before I
              > > get to have my weekly college football fix... and
              > > these few comics aren't
              > > likely to fill that time.
              > >
              > > Anyway... comments? Questions? Otter pelts?
              > > Small, porous stones? Stock
              > > tips? Anyone?
              > > --
              > > Stay Psychotic,
              > > Psycho the Clown
              > >
              > > And remember: "Colon me when you're not strong..."
              > > -- Mark Levine, in the
              > > Psycho Ward (go to
              > > join),
              > > March 11, 2003

              Be patient, Marvel will reprint it as a tpb about 1 month after the
              comic ends.