Comic book collection for sale

  • cuthoga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2002
      Comic book collection for sale. The comics in my collection range
      from 1974-1998. Consist of Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and a few other
      publishers. All comics come bagged and boarded. No minimum order.
      Cashier checks and money orders in U.S. funds only. Scanned pictures
      of individual comics available on request, but please do not ask me
      to scan every comic.
      Here's how to order:
      1.) E-mail your order to me at: cuthoga@...
      Be sure to include the word "comics" in the subject section of
      your e-mail. Please give as much detail, as you can, about the
      comics you are looking for. Such as title, issue number,date
      issued.
      2.) I will send you a confirmation e-mail of which comics i have
      available, the price of each comic, shipping cost, and where to
      send your payment.
      3.) Send me an e-mail to confirm your order. Once I receive your
      payment I will send your order to you.
      Thank you for your order.
    • zhuge_liange2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
        Comic book collection for sale. The comics in my collection range
        from 1980-1998. Consist of Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and a few other
        publishers. Some comics have are bagged and boarded. I will mention
        which ones on the list of them. No minimum order.
        1.) E-mail your order to me at: zhuge_liange2001@...