New to the group

  • Jeff Purgason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Greetings, I just wanted to introduce my self to the group. My name
      is Jeff Purgason and I have been collecting comics since 1982. Off
      and On...

      I am from Santa Cruz CA.

      My favorite comics are X-Men, Daredevil, Faust, Cry for Dawn, Jademan
      comics and Manga. Alot of others too.... Punisher,FAT Freddy's
      CAT,Cyberforce,etc..

      I have an interesting book called " The X-men Chronicles" Has anyone
      ever heard of it???? I think it was a one shot.....

      Well, have a great day !!!!

      Jeff