Ultraman Tiga Comic Book

  • Juan Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 12:57 PM
      I just checked out the Dark Horse Reprint of the Ultraman Tiga comic and it
      was great. The artwork is fabulous and it is right along with the storyline
      of the show ( to my limited knowledge). If you haven't picked it up yet, you
      should be ashamed :) I had the guys at my favorite shop hold me a copy and I
      am glad I did as it was sold out the first couple of hours on the shelf. I
      should have had them set aside 2 copies, darn.

      Oh, well

      Juan
      ***"And a hero shall rise from the ashes" ****

      PROJECT * IM 2G

      Express yourself with MSN Messenger 6.0 -- download now!
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_general