Updates!

  • Jason M
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Updates!

      Updates were made to the Genome website. first off, chapters 1-4 are up for the sci-fi hit webcomic, Entropy.  Let me know what you think of the story and art.

      Secondly, both Ellium Tangents and Ellium: Book One will be shipping this November.  I'm very excited about this and think it'll look like a very nice package.  Still taking orders for both book and previews are available as well, just click the link on the right.

      Lastly, I'm taking on new projects so if you need some art out of me, now's the time to ask.  Give me a shout and let me know your budget.

      -Jason M.