Gary Timleck's BIKINI ASSASSIN TEAM

  • amazingcreations2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Amazing Creations Ink is proud to announce that Gary Timleck's
      BIKINI ASSASSIN TEAM: ONE SHOT IS ALL THEY NEED is now
      finally available again from our store! THE BIKINI ASSASSIN
      TEAM features pencils by the amazing Pia Guerra (artist on
      Y:THE LAST MAN) and tells the tale of an action packed, all
      adrenaline group of young women out for BLOOD! Be sure to
      check it out this OCTOBER, when it will be available from FM
      International, Comics Connector, Comics Utopia, and others. It
      is available now on our website, www.amazingcreationsink.com,
      where you can check out the cover on our Catalog page! Don't
      be afraid to order now, as they will surely go fast! THE BIKINI
      ASSASSIN TEAM is soon to be a major motion picture from NYX
      Studio featuring Penthouse Pet Alex Arden!