hi every one

  • hulk18104
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Just thout incase in one is intrested
      i have a dragon group and a hulk brefcase with cool pics
      and crtoon picks in my hulk and cool dragon picks and skeletons
      wizards/witches and cool art desines.In my dragon club
      it is for oh all pepole oh love dragons and cool picks
      it is a place to have fun and enjoy.And to share pics and stores
      joks.It is a place to go to git away from the whold and have fun
      HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/THE IMPERFECT DRAGON WHO IS PERFECT
      SEE YOU THERE. Sind the green dragon