How to improve movies

  • jooncroon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2003
      Haven't seen the hulk and on't remember attack of the clones. Yeah
      things can be get slow in the movies. I think the problem is that it
      is really hard to write an excellent storyline. I mean for movies as
      well as the videogames. Like I like the 'hulk' game, but I don't
      quite get the storyline sometime. I'm supposed to chase this
      character ravage who stole some of the gamma energy. All of the
      sudden there is this 'energy vampire' who I have no clue is or what
      iti is. I don't understand the big dogs or wh ythe army is after me.
      Still the game is fun fighting and stuff, but the storyline is hard
      to maintain.
    • diamondthazruff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
        Well the army is after you for the same reason that they arein the
        movie (u need to check that out) and the same reason that they always
        have in hulk history......you are a big green beast terrorizing
        people...i mean u r like king kong odestroying the city out there u
        know. its only suggested that people arent gonna like that. i mean
        even in honey i shrunk the kids from back in the day when the baby
        got big they started circling him with planes and shooting @ him and
        stuff...and THAT was just an overgrown baby playin in the street.
        P.S. I like the game and i think that its unecessary to be a marvel
        fan to enjoy it..its just fun...idunno why you are havin such issues
        with it.

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "jooncroon" <jooncroon@y...>
        wrote:
        > Haven't seen the hulk and on't remember attack of the clones. Yeah
        > things can be get slow in the movies. I think the problem is that
        it
        > is really hard to write an excellent storyline. I mean for movies
        as
        > well as the videogames. Like I like the 'hulk' game, but I don't
        > quite get the storyline sometime. I'm supposed to chase this
        > character ravage who stole some of the gamma energy. All of the
        > sudden there is this 'energy vampire' who I have no clue is or what
        > iti is. I don't understand the big dogs or wh ythe army is after
        me.
        > Still the game is fun fighting and stuff, but the storyline is hard
        > to maintain.
      • Tricia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
          wrote:
          >Well the army is after you for the same reason that
          >they are in the movie (u need to check that out) and
          >the same reason that they always have in hulk
          >history......you are a big green beast terrorizing
          >people...i mean u r like king kong odestroying the
          >city out there u know. its only suggested that people
          >arent gonna like that. i mean even in honey i shrunk
          >the kids from back in the day when the baby got big
          >they started circling him with planes and shooting @
          >him and stuff...and THAT was just an overgrown baby
          >playin in the street.

          Wrong movie. The one you're thinking of is called
          "Honey I blew up the kid", or something like that.

          http://sbc.yahoo.com