OT: New anime/comics artbook ML started up

  • juline3@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Sorry for the OT, but I wanted to announce a new Mailing List & I figured a
      lot of you would be interested in this one:

      animecomicsartbooks@yahoogroups.com

      This list is established for fan collectors or retailers of artbooks from
      the following genres:
      - JAPANESE ANIME (Gundam, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy, etc.)
      - OTHER ANIMATION (Disney, WB, Pixar, etc.)
      - COMIC BOOKS (Marvel, DC, Image, etc.)

      Japanese Doujinshi artbooks in the above genres most certainly welcome as
      well! Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri artbooks in the above genres (over age 18 materials
      inside) also welcome to discuss (no picture uploads to the ML's files are
      allowed for this genre - sorry!)

      On-topic posts for the ML include: artbook FOR SALE/FOR TRADE/WISH lists,
      market collectibility & current value of your artbooks, new releases coming
      out, the background info. on the artists themselves, upcoming events
      (conventions, autograph sessions) where artbooks/artbook panels will be
      prominently featured.

      Please read the rules here first:
      <http://www.black-valentine.com/ACArules.html>.

      Feel free to join if you are a fan of artbooks, or if you have artbook
      products to off-load!

      Thanks!

      - juline3
    • juline3@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Sorry again for one more OT in regards to this subject, but the name of this
        ML has changed (it was just too long to type). The NEW name for this ML is:

        AACA_ML@yahoogroups.com

        Stands for "Anime Animation Comic Artbooks".

        Thanks & sorry for another post!!!

        - juline3