...this is for you '90s Kids....SUPERBOY #1

  • spaceforce3000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2014
      ...picked this up the other week...the very cool Cover to SUPERBOY #1 (1994) by Grummett / Kesel.  This was a bit of luck - back in January, this Cover was up on eBay - for about 2 hours.  I placed a starter bid.  Within minutes, I received the dreaded "this auction has been ended early by the Seller" e-mail.  I e-mailed the Seller and asked what was up - he replied that he had received (and accepted) an off-eBay offer that he couldn't refuse.  I was sad and upset of course, and asked that if things didn't work out to please keep me in mind.  Fast forward to April - the Seller contacts me - the off-Ebay deal had fallen through and the Cover was still available if I wanted it!!!  Offer made and accepted.  Check out the editorial notation in the additional images which reads "I think this is a GREAT cover!" - LINK: SUPERBOY #1 (Feb. 1994) - Death of Superman / Reign of the Supermen, in FRED deBOOM's Covers from the 1990's Comic Art Galler..