20 Jeff Jones pieces = 10 page 1st story, 1 Book Cover, 2 paintings, 7 more examples including ink work, watercolors & mixed media. 30K.

  • Kevin Warzecha
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2014
      Hey group,

      Please accept my apologies if this falls in your inbox as something that's less than interesting. I need my down payment on the house next week. So I am making a one time offer to potential buyers.

      20 Jeff Jones pieces = 10 page 1st story, 1 Book Cover, 2 paintings, 7 more examples including ink work, watercolors & mixed media. $30,000 and its yours.

      Serious inquiries, please call, by now you know what I have to chose from:

      Any buyer within 10 hours, 600 miles, gets personal delivery and verification of art onsite.

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=10527

      The 10 piece story and Jones cover are obvious. After that, mix and match as you see fit!
      How sweet is that for an offer?

      Thanks much,
      Kevin.