Hello

  • riggin@eastland.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi, I am new to your club. I have just received many comics. I really
      do not know their value. I know that there is a Spider Man comic that
      has a large value. I think that I have this one. Can anyone tell me
      what comic this is please. Also if anyone is needing any comic book I
      will be happy to see if I have it.
      Thanks.