Japanese Comics for Sale!!!!

  • Chiriko Hoshino
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hihi!
      I had some comics for sale! Please refer to the
      following list!

      A.Comics

      Original (Taiwan version)
      1)MVP Lover(7 books in total, original taiwan version)
      $25/set
      2)Coloured version of Clamp School Detectives(1st
      book)
      $4
      3)Cupid's arrow (by Arisawa Ryo, original taiwan
      version)
      $4
      4)White Christmas (by Matsubara Chinami, original
      taiwan version)
      $4
      5)Needle of love(by Hasebe Yuri, original taiwan
      version)
      $4
      6)1st love(by Yukako Midori, original taiwan version)
      $4
      7)BB Paradise(2 books)
      $6
      8)Legend of chun xiang(by Clamp)
      $5
      9)King of 3 on 3(2 books)
      $6

      Chuangyi or singapore version
      1)Sailormoon + SailorV whole set(Total 21 books)
      $30/set
      2)GundamW(1 book finish version)
      $2
      3)Tian Di Nan er (5 books altogether)
      $10

      B.Photos
      Cardcaptor Photos (10 in total)
      $0.30/piece

      All of the above comics are in chinese originally and
      the english name is translated by me. If you need the
      original chinese name of the comics or a short review
      of any of the above comics, please email me personally
      about it. All prices are in singapore dollars! I live
      in Singapore. Please direct all your email to
      Samantha_Aino@... as I think I might miss out
      your email. For overseas trade, I also accept cheques
      but I will only send the things over once I had
      receive the money, so if you could trust me on the
      things, I accept overseas trade too but the price
      above doesn't include postage. If you live in
      singapore, I could pass the things to you. I think
      that is all, thanks for young attention!
      Best regards,
      Samantha

      http://shopping.yahoo.com