Off Topic: Small nice grade Morgan Silver Dollar & Peace Dollar Lots for quick sale.

  • Kevin Warzecha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2013
      Hey Group,

      I got an unexpected call from my home contractor today, and I need to round up some asap cash. So, to list members who can pay in the next 4 hours via Paypal, I can offer today, for shipment tomorrow:  10 nice condition Morgan dollars with good dates average grade Fine, some higher, some lower, none near cull condition for $255.00 shipped, same story for 10 Peace Dollars, but for $250.00 shipped US. Take both lots at once, I'll toss in a half dozen nice Walking Liberty Half dollars for $515.00 total for all.

      Thanks,
      Kevin.

      551-580-1341