3 New Richard Moore commission slots opened!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2013
      Got some exciting news for everyone today. Richard Moore has once again opened up his commission schedule window. As before, we have three slots available. It's first come first served. As you should know from past experience, these slots go quick. So, head on over to our art gallery room, with Richard's commission pricing list. Then, contact us there to set up your commission. Thanks and good luck!

      http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=148996

      -James
    • james.meeley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013

        Just a quick note folks, to let you know the commission window for Richard Moore has closed. The available slots have been filled. Congrats to the lucky ones who got them. We thank you all for your interest and will be sure to let you know when Richard's commission window reopens. Thanks!

        -James