8 Green Lantern drawings for sale on eBay!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2013

      Time to give you the lowdown on the next round of eBay auctions from good old Sequential Treasures. We've got 8 incredible Green Lantern drawings for sale at insanely low prices. Art by such talents as Erik Larsen, Terry Dodson, Patrick Gleason and many more. Starting bids are more than reasonable, as are the Buy It Now prices (for those who can't wait)! So, head on over to our eBay listings and get your bid on! Thanks.

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

      -James

    • james.meeley