  • David Bauerle
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2013
      Hi Everyone
      I have a couple of auctions on Ebay featuring DC "Giant Size" comics from the seventies. Superman, Batman, Justice League and more. The auctions include some "Famous First Editions" as well as many great reprints from the Golden and Silver Ages. Auctions end on Saturday, Nov 2.

      Do a seller search for me:

      !dave99

      Thanks and have a great day.
      Dave

    • David Kell
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
        How do you search for a seller??  i can't find it on ebay.

        All i get is:   0 results found for !dave99

        Dave
        "In the end, the glass is neither half-full nor half-empty.  It is twice as big as it needs to be."

        "I always said I wanted to be somebody.  I should have been more specific."  Lily Tomlin
      • rgunte19

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
            Do I read that right?  Are you looking for wantlists?

            Dave

                 ~13,000 Comics to Sell or Trade - Send your lists!

            To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
            From: rgunte19@...
            Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 12:32:44 -0800
            Subject: RE: RE: [comic_books] (unknown)

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013

                If you would like contact me on ebay user rgunte19

                I can message you when posting some shortly , or if you prefer can do it via e-mail and save me a little money on fees :/ I have not sold in awhile but need to soon to clear excess

                I have comics like Avengers, FF, spiderman, x-men, Batman and more - actually way too much to catalog

                cards too

                plus like 500 autographed items

                let me know any of these you may want on ebay - though note - I can only post so many items at a time  usually 1970's to 1990's stuff

                ---In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, <dakell@...> wrote:

                How do you search for a seller??  i can't find it on ebay.

                All i get is:   0 results found for !dave99

                Dave
                "In the end, the glass is neither half-full nor half-empty.  It is twice as big as it needs to be."

                "I always said I wanted to be somebody.  I should have been more specific."  Lily Tomlin
              • Ray G
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2013
                  No I have comics and cards coming out my ears so to speak - only thing I'd wan if exchanges were things I can use - like electronics, cash, household, small game stuff that can be mailed or purchased on my behalf (like if you bought something off e-bay and sent it to me etc. that's how I'd trade. Just problem is I only want utilitarian stuff I can use, not just a comic to keep paying storage on.

                  To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
                  From: rgunte19@...
                  Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 12:32:44 -0800

                  I haven't sold in awhile I could there if you let me know from what I have , but would have to give lists in e-mail

                • epdave99
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2013

                     Hi Dave

                    To search for a seller on Ebay (specifically, me):

                    Go to Ebay

                    Next to the blue Search button click on "advanced".

                    Scroll down until you see "Sellers"

                    Check "Only show items from"

                    Check Specific sellers

                    in the box type  !dave99

                    Hit Enter

                    There I am.

                    I need to do a better job of getting my group messages in earlier as the referenced auction has passed. I currently have more Silver Age (80 Page Giants and over-sized editions) up for auction, with an end date of Saturday Night ( Nov. 9)

                    Thank you for your interest.

                    Dave
                    (!dave99)