comics for sale

  • Marc Haines
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 30, 2002
      I still have a good amount of the 600 comics for sale most around $1-$2
      I am not selling them in one lot, I will single them out. There are a few
      older more collectible books mixed in, and they are alphabetically listed.
      E-mail me
      marcshaines@...
      for the excel spreadsheet.
      Marc

      >From: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
      >To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [comic_books] Digest Number 73
      >Date: 29 Apr 2002 15:56:42 -0000

      >There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      >Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. I posted a message
      > From: "gt9879" <djk3rd@...>

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 05:26:25 -0000
      > From: "gt9879" <djk3rd@...>
      >Subject: I posted a message
      >
      >I recently posted a message about a comic collection that I have for
      >sale. It's 2,907 books for $2900.00, thats just $1.00 per book and
      >thats lots less than you'd pay for books today. I have had only one
      >inquiry for the whole collection, which is how I want to sell it, and
      >nothing back. I will be glad to send a list of the books to anyone
      >interested but, please, don't ask for indivdual books. That 1997
      >value of the collection was $6447.00. Hoping to hear from someone.
      >You can't beat this deal.
      >
      > djk3rd@...

    • CHA-CHA
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2002
        Please send me a spread sheet on the comics you still have.

      • klufer7139@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , May 4, 2002
          How many spawn comics do you have?

          Peter

          There are three people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
        • jfsk3369@aol.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 12, 2002
            I have some comics for sale each comic is 2.50 plus shipping
            spectacular spider man no 202
            silver surfer # 77 vol 3
            superman: the man of steel # 37
            all comics are in excellent condition
            anyone who is interested please reply to jfsk3369@...
            sincerely,
            Ian Stones
          • jfsk3369@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 15, 2002
              hi I have some comics for sale each comic is $2.00 ea I have the following :

              spectacular spider man #202
              silver surfer vol 3 #77
              superman :the man of steel #37 this is one of the zero hour issues
              conan the barbarian #53 chipped slightly in the lower left corner
              please reply to jfsk3369@... please do not reply to the list and reply to
              the stated address above only. shipping is extra please email for details
              Ian
            • ernie <yelir1@localnet.com>
              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 28, 2003
                i have just put 2 comics for sale in the photo section spirit
                coverless 1946 is $25 plus $4 shipping and sarge steel 1vg/f is $10
                plus $4 shipping
                ernie
              • koalabear428
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 24, 2004
                  I have a large amount of comics that I am going to be selling. Right
                  now I do not have a list of the ones I have but I have a great
                  amount of X-Men and Marvel comics. I am moving from Detroit to Tampa
                  and I can not bring these with me. If you are interested please e-
                  mail me at Koalabear428@... and I can give you as much
                  information as I can.
                • Aaron Berg
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 30, 2004

                    How many have you got?  I live near Detroit and might be willing to purchase a large collection.

                    Aaron

                    Message 9 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
                      I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                      Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                      Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                      Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                      collection up.

                      I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                      Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                      Dianne
                    • Vincent Mileto
                      Message 10 of 19 , Mar 1, 2005
                        I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

                        Vincent

                        woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

                        I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                        Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                        Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                        Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                        collection up.

                        I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                        Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                        Dianne

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • Darrell Skeens
                        Message 11 of 19 , Mar 2, 2005

                          Vincent Mileto <vin4761@...> wrote:
                          I may be  interested in the whole lot. Send titles, numbers, and conditions.

                          Vincent

                          woodmrkmastiffs <Woodmrkmastiffs@...> wrote:

                          I could you send me the list and the price for the lot of comics, please email me

                          thanks

                          darrell

                          I have a collection of about 147 comic books that are Early Silver
                          Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age that I would like to sell.

                          Marvel, Charlton, Archie, Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, DC, etc.

                          Would like to sell as a lot but may consider breaking the
                          collection up.

                          I have a list of names, issue numbers if interested.
                          Email me @ Woodmrkmastiffs@...

                          Dianne

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
                        • Darrell Skeens

                            Message 13 of 19 , Mar 6, 2005
                              Hey guys i have tons of comics for sale. X-Men, spiderman, you name
                              it i have the older stuff. email me a list of what you are looking
                              for i might have it. bigwinston @ yahoo.com
                            • beckner_john
                              Message 14 of 19 , Mar 8, 2007
                                i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 & 93.
                                i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                                image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                                way for me to sale these comics?
                              • Gary Arkell
                                Message 15 of 19 , Mar 12, 2007
                                  The easiest way is to put them on ebay, But I really doubt anyone is
                                  really looking to buy those specific comics. Since most of those
                                  series are canceled and no one is interested in them. I have some of
                                  those series and I usually give them away with my orders....

                                  --- beckner_john <beckner_john@...> wrote:

                                  > i recently started looking at my comics--all purchased in 1991,92 &
                                  > 93.
                                  > i havent looked at them since i bought them. i have lots of valiant &
                                  >
                                  > image comics--archer & armstron, bloodshot, etc.--what is the easiest
                                  >
                                  > way for me to sale these comics?

                                  Comics, Trade paperbacks and Hardcover books for sale
                                  Request a listing, email me personally...

                                  gsarkell@...

                                  ebay ID: animal713

                                  REALITY EXISTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T COPE WITH FANTASY

                                  DON'T DREAM IT BE HERE

                                  Gary
                                • thabig1469
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Apr 9, 2007
                                    Just up and starting online comic auction,adding new comics and video
                                    games every wednesday check it out.Marvel,dc,dark horse and others,
                                    http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/thabig1469
                                  • matthew8675
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Nov 30, 2009
                                      I am attempting to sell my collection of mainly 1978-1982 comics that sat in my closet for 25+ years. None are in perfect condition and a lot don't even have covers. I have contacted several dealers for their best offers on the entire lot but do not expect to get much because of their condition. If any private collectors wish to purchase the collection feel free to e mail me at matthew8675@.... There is @380 books, mainly marvel for the years listed above. I have attached a list if anyone wants it. Note - the collection was not picked over in any way * =missing cover/poor condition
                                      The balance is in fair condition (they were in my closet for years in a pile - none are perfect but all are readable)

                                      MARVEL:

                                      FANTASTIC FOUR:113,175*,176*,180,182,184*,195,198,201,205,207,208,214,223,224,227,243
                                      -DO- ANNUAL:13,17,18
                                      MARVELS GREATEST COMICS (FANTASTIC FOUR):74*,75,76,77,78,80,81,82,83,84,85
                                      MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (THING &GUEST):15*,18,24,32,33,35,40,41,42,44,45*,50,52,53,54,60,63,
                                      -DO- ANNUAL:2*
                                      THE THING:9
                                      THE INVADERS:13,18,22,31*
                                      THE CHAMPIONS:13,16*,17
                                      THE X-MEN AND THE MICRONAUTS:1,2,3,4
                                      THE UNCANNY X-MEN:107*,109*,114,128,132,133,150,162,180
                                      MARVEL TRIPLE ACTION (AVENGERS):33*,37*,40*,43
                                      MARVEL SUPER ACTION:3,12,24,31
                                      MARVEL SPOTLIGHT 30,33
                                      THE AVENGERS:136,160,137*,171,174,185,201,205,208,231,242
                                      THE DEFENDERS:39,45,50,55,56,57,59*,61,62,64,67,69,80,122,123
                                      MARVEL TALES (SPIDER MAN):77*88;105
                                      WEB OF SPIDERMAN:77
                                      MARVEL TEAM-UP (SPIDEY & GUEST):46,50,55,56,61,62,63,68,72,76,80,92,104
                                      THE SPECTACULAR SPIDERMAN:8,19,28,28,29
                                      AMAZING SPIDERMAN:166,167,169,183*
                                      WHAT IF?:2,2,6*,11*,12,13*,20
                                      BLACK PANTHER:10
                                      MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE:15,19
                                      THE INHUMANS:10
                                      NOVA:9*,10*,24
                                      POWER MAN:33*,38,39*,42*47,49,62,97
                                      HERO FOR HIRE:13*
                                      GIANT SIZE POWER MAN:1 (STILL WITH COVER BUT PRETTY SHABBY)
                                      IRON FIST:12*,14
                                      GHOST RIDER:26,50,53,57
                                      DAREDEVIL:126*,146,149*,164,170,174
                                      DOCTOR STRANGE:20*,26,27,30,31,35,36,3839,41,45,47
                                      CAPTAIN AMERICA:185,190,197,203,207,221,224,227,232,286
                                      CAPTAIN MARVEL:50*,58,61
                                      IRON MAN:61*,64*,115,119,121,141,144
                                      THOR:182,228,232*,246*,247*,253,254*,256,260,263,268*,272,274,275*,278,281,282,284,288,290,291, 293,312,324,346
                                      THE ETERNALS:1*,13*
                                      MARVEL SUPER HEROES:27* ,38,54,61,65,74,83
                                      THE INCREDIBLE HULK: 132,141,143,182*,195*,196,200*,212*,217,220*,220,222,228,229,230,231,233,235,242,243,244*,247,248,252,294,300
                                      THE INCREDIBLE HULK SPECIAL:3 (JAN 1971)
                                      -DO- ANNUAL:5*,8,11
                                      GODZILLA:3,10,12,14,20
                                      MAN THING:8,20
                                      FEAR (MAN THING):12 (FEB1973)
                                      TOMB OF DRACULA:39,51,55,56,58*,61*,63,64*,66*,67,69
                                      CONAN THE BARBARIAN:72,90,99,101,103,125,135,135,153
                                      -DO- ANNUAL:3
                                      KING CONAN:5,6*
                                      WEREWOLF BY NIGHT:28*,30,42*
                                      MS MARVEL:18*,23
                                      FRANKENSTEIN:4,7*
                                      MAN-WOLF:45
                                      MICRONAUTS:5
                                      MASTER OF KUNG FU:59*,60
                                      KULL THE DESTROYER:27
                                      STAR WARS:10*,13*,17*
                                      SON OF SATAN:4*
                                      SKULL THE SLAYER:5*,7
                                      THE LIVING MUMMY:11*
                                      HOWARD THE DUCK:7*
                                      MACHINE MAN:4*
                                      TARZAN:8*,8*
                                      TWO GUN KID:136
                                      MARVEL PREMIERE:32
                                      JOURNRY INTO MYSTERY:5
                                      WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:11
                                      CREATURES ON THE LOOSE:12,13*
                                      WHERE MONSTERS DWELL:7*
                                      WEIRD WONDER TALES:17*,19
                                      SUB-MARINER:63*
                                      TALES TO ASTONISH:2
                                      ALPHA FLIGHT:5
                                      SUPER-VILLAIN TEAM-UP:6*,13*15
                                      CABLE:5,6,8
                                      ROM:25
                                      ASTONISHING TALES:32
                                      THE A TEAM:2
                                      SPIDEY SUPER STORIES:17
                                      THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 1979 (FREE WITH "ALL" PURCHASE)
                                      THE AVENGERS COLLECTORS EDITION VOL 1 NO 1 1993
                                      SPIDER MAN STORM AND POWERMAN 1982

                                      "GIANT BOOKS"
                                      SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN:28,39,41,43
                                      THE DEFENDERS#16 MARVEL TREASURY EDITION (1978)

                                      DC

                                      DC COMICS PRESENTS (SUPERMAN & SGT ROCK):10
                                      DETECTIVE COMICS:478*
                                      GHOSTS:63*,76
                                      HERCULES UNBOUND:1
                                      HOUSE OF MYSTERY:266
                                      HOUSE OF SECRETS:151*,152
                                      JONAH HEX:16*
                                      JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA:159
                                      NEW GODS:15*
                                      MEN OF WAR:10*
                                      MISTER MIRACLE:20*
                                      SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPER VILLINS:11*
                                      SGT ROCK:361*
                                      SHADE THE CHANGING MAN:6
                                      STAR HUNTERS:1*
                                      SUPERBOY:217*,229*
                                      SUPERMAN:329*
                                      SUPERMAN:52 (FEB 91)
                                      THE SUPERMAN FAMILY:186*
                                      SWAMP THING:12
                                      THE UNEXPECTED:188*
                                      UNKNOWN SOLDIER:211*
                                      THE WARLORD:15
                                      WONDERWOMAN:234,240*

                                      MODERN COMICS

                                      CREEPY THINGS:6
                                      E-MAN:3
                                      THE MANY GHOSTS OF DOCTOR GRAVES:25
                                      GHOSTLY HAUNTS:41
                                      HERCULES;11
                                      JUDO MASTER:98
                                      MANSTER HUNTERS:1
                                      SCARY TALES:1
                                      WORLD OF WHEELS:23

                                      ATLAS COMICS

                                      TALES OF EVIL FEATURING MAN MONSTER:3

                                      CHARLESTON PUBLICATIONS

                                      BILLY THE KID:123*
                                      FIGHTING MARINES:114*
                                      PEBBLES AND BAM-BAM:32*
                                      GHOSTLY HAUNTS:50*
                                      GHOST MANOR:34*

                                      WESTERN PUBLISHING COMPANY

                                      LOST IN SPACE:41*

                                      NATIONAL PERIODICAL PUBLICATIONS

                                      CLAW THE UNCONQUERED:3*
                                      KONG THE UNTAMED:3*,3*

                                      ARCHIE COMICS

                                      LIFE WITH ARCHIE:182*

                                      VALIANT

                                      SECRET WEAPONS:10
                                      RAI AND THE FUTURE FORCE:10

                                      CLASSICS ILLUSTRATED NO6 "A TALE OF TWO CITIES (SUMMER 1970)