RE: Last chance eBay auctions from Sequential Treasures!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013

      Hey everyone! Just a final reminder that our "last chance" eBay auctions end tomorrow! This is your last chance to grab up some really great comic art, by some well-known industry names, for such an inexpensive price! I promise, these pieces will NEVER again be offered for a price this low. It's the deal of the year here, so don't let it pass you by, Don't delay, bid today! Just go to the link provided and take you shot! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com/?i=54177

      -James

      ---In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, <comic_books@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hey folks! Okay, we've just relisted all the auctions we didn't sell during last months big push, but at new LOWER PRICES! That's right! Our already fair prices have been cut even further. There's no reason for you not to bid, as you'll never get such great original comic art at such a great price. Nor will we ever be offering these pieces for such a steal ever again! The listings are for three days, so don't waste time. Head on over to our eBay page, using the link below, and get your bid in fast! You'll never have this opportunity again! Don't wait, bid now! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com/?i=54177