RE: New eBay auctions from Sequential Treasures!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2013

      Hey, everyone! Just a fast little reminder that our latest batch of eBay auctions ends tomorrow. You still got time to grab up some nice original art for a very reasonable price. So, don't delay and bid today, or you might miss out! And don't forget about our 'Buy It Now or Best Offer" listing, which are still going. Take a shot and see if you will be lucky enough to own one of those incredible pieces. Just follow the link provided below and get your bid on! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com/?i=54177

      -James

      ---In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, <comic_books@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hey, folks! Just added a handful of new auctions to our eBay listings, which is on top of the "Buy It Now" one we still have listed. Stop on by and check out our latest offerings. Then, go get your bid on! Just follow the link provided below. Thanks:

      http://qurls.com/?i=54177

      -James

    • james.meeley
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2013

        A new month means new auctions on eBay. Lots of good stuff up and all of it fixed price. The Buy It Now prices are reasonable, but you can always take your own shot with a Best Offer, too. But don't take too long to choose, as the auctions end in five days! So, head on over to our listings and grab yourself some really nice comic art for a very nice price! Thanks.

        http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&_ssn=comic_art_hoarder&_sop=1

        -James

      • james.meeley