Artist Ron McCain now with Sequential Treasures!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013

      Hey, folks! Some big news today. Sequential Treasures is now the new rep for artist Ron McCain! You might remember Ron from some of his work on Batman and Black Lightning in the mid-90's! Well, we are very happy to be working with him. And to kick things off, we've just added over two dozen prelim piece for sale from Ron! Lots of stuff with great iconic characters, like the Hulk, Daredevil, Conan, Batman and many more. The prices are these are insanely cool, especially when you see the level of detail in these prelims. So, stop by the art gallery and check them out! Just go to the link provided below. And if you see any you like, place your order, as I suspect many of the best ones to move quickly! Thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=149281