Sequential Treasures eBay auctions ending tomorrow!

  • james.meeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Just a really fast heads up to you all, that most of our latest batch of eBay auctions end tomorrow! You still have time to grab up these little pieces of artistic goodness, at a very fair price. No bid on anything yet, so you might get them for a steal. Just go the link below and take your shot. Don't delay, bid toady! Thanks:

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&_ssn=comic_art_hoarder&_sop=1