RECENT ACQUISITION OF "TALES TOO TERRIBLE TO TELL"

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 6:07 AM
      Here are some pics of the "TALES TOO TERRIBLE TO TELL" comic mags that I picked up for my collection of horror Number Ones. Actually, the variant #10 (500 copies) was just picked up yesterday at the post office in my new location after being lost in the mail for 2 weeks between my old address and my new one (a massive expanse of 35.5 miles! ). Thank God the seller did a bullet proof packing job and it wasn't ruined by the gorillas masquerading as humans that work for the USPS.

      The first two fit into my collection of Number Ones. The #10 variant really doesn't, but it was in super condition and cheap. With only 500 copies printed I figured it was worth grabbing. I looked all over and only one was available. Since then another copy has come up for sale on eBay (a bit more expensive).

      TTTT #1 FIRST EDITION (NUMBERED)
      [img][/img]

      [img][/img]

      TTTT #1 SECOND EDITION
      [img][/img]

      TTTT #10 VARIANT COVER (ONLY 500 PRINTED)
      [img][/img]

      ALL THREE TOGETHER
      [img][/img]