CHICAGO COMICON EXCLUSIVE WIZARD WORLD "WALKING DEAD #1"

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Would anyone be interested in a copy of the Wizard World "Walking Dead #1" exclusive at the 2013 Chicago Comicon?  My son brought back two copies from the Comicon  a few weeks ago and one is up for sale.

      The comic is brand, spanking new (see pics below) and the price is $20 plus $3.00 shipping.  If you're interested drop me an email at Minnesotaguy2001@...Personal checks or Postal Money Orders are preferred, but I will accept Paypal if I have to.  -  Mike

      CHICAGO COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE - $20
      [img]
      [/img]

      [img][/img] [img][/img]