The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson) Art for sale on eBay, by Attila FUTAKI

  • comic_art_ink
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013

      Hello everyone!

      I hope everyone is having a great summer?  I wanted to let you all know that I just posted a few pages from the Graphic Novel, The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians), drawn by the fantastic Hungarian artist Attila FUTAKI up on eBay. This book was faithfully adapted by Robert Venditti, based on the story by fan favorite Rick Riordan.

       http://tinyurl.com/kvfdoyw

      The movie is in theaters right now and really hot!  the artwork is fantastic and you shouldn't miss your chance to get some of these rare and exclusive pages!

      "Seventh grade has been surprisingly quiet for Percy Jackson. Not a single monster has set foot on his New York prep-school campus. But when an innocent game of dodgeball among Percy and his classmates turns into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants, things get...well, ugly. And the unexpected arrival of his friend Annabeth brings more bad news: the magical borders that protect Camp Half-Blood have been poisoned by a mysterious enemy, and unless a cure is found, the only safe haven for demigods will be destroyed.

      In the follow-up to the wildly popular The Lightning Thief, The Graphic Novel, Percy and his friends must journey into the Sea of Monsters to save their camp. But first, Percy will discover a stunning new secret about his family--one that makes him question whether being claimed as Poseidon's son is an honor or simply a cruel joke.

      Featuring a faithful adaptation by Robert Venditti, stunning artwork by Attila Futaki, and sumptuous colors by newcomer Tamas Gaspar, Rick Riordan's blockbuster book comes to life in The Sea of Monsters, The Graphic Novel."

      Stop over and take a look!

      Cheers!

      Joe