Fine Art Books / Comics / Illustration / Graphic Novels / Tattoo Related. Many R

  • benway151
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      Fine Art Books / Comics / Illustration / Graphic Novels / Tattoo Related.
      Many RARE editions.

      All Brand New [Unless specified otherwise]

      If you can find any of these books cheaper [including postage] anywhere else, let me know, and I will almost definitely drop my price.

      Or if there is some other good reason I should drop price, please let me know.

      I've priced these with the aim of being the cheapest for buyers in Australia.
      Postage anywhere in australia is $13.40 for up to 3kg of books.
      500 grams or less is $8.

      I prefer to sell locally, but
      I can post internationally.
      Up to 2kg of books can be sent via registered post to the US for $34.90

      There will be more books to come, so if these styles of books appeal to you, let me know if you would like to be notified of more listings.

      If you would like to make a reasonable offer for any of the books, do so.
      The best reason for me to drop a price is to beat a better price [including postage] somewhere else though.

      These books are all BRAND NEW  unless otherwise specified.

      SHIGE - Japanese Tattoo Artist Monograph - $200
      • Paperback: 328 pages
      • Publisher: STATE OF GRACE (November 23, 2010)

      - Bushido : Legacies of Japanese Tattoo

      - The Japanese Tattoo
      - Frank Frazetta
      Telling Stories -
      The Classic Comic Art of
      Frank Frazetta HARDCOVER
      $55

      - Hip flask - Concrete Jungle - Art by Ladronn $25

      - History of animation - Enchanted Drawings $50

      - Photorealism ; by Louis K Meisel - $100
      Increasingly rare and amazing book.
      - Takato Yamamoto books -
      Intense Bizarre Japanese Surreal Violent Erotic art
      Beautiful silky clothbound hardcover editions
      All brand new
      ALL SIGNED BY THE ARTIST
      Rib of a Hermaphrodite  - $90
      Divertimento for a Martyr $100
      Allure of a Pharmakon $120
      Coffin of a Chimera $80
      Scarlet Maniera $60
      Altar of Narcissus $70

      Suehiro Maruo -  More Bizarre Violent Japanese Surrealism
      Maruograph 2   -  $65

      Katsuhiro Otomo -
      GENGA Large Exhibition Catalogue  -  $60
      KABA  - $60
      Katsuhiro Otomo and Katsuya Terada VIVA IL CICLISIMO - $100

      - Shawn Barber MEMOIR Tattooed Portraits - $30

      - Moebius books [all used , but in good sturdy condition]
      Airtight Garage $30
      Arzach and Other stories  $30
      Art of Moebius $30
      Horny Goof $30
      The Long Tomorrow and Other Stories $30
      Film Posters Horror
      Film Film Posters of The 60's
      - Mastering the Human Figure by Jack Faragasso

      - Portraits from Life in 29 Steps by John Sanden $15

      Ashley Wood "Swallow" books, featuring various artists
      Volume 1 ,
      Book 4  - $35
      Book 5 - $40

      Massimiliano Frezatto - Hardcover Books published by Heavy Metal
      - Isle of Dwarves - $20
      Keepers of The Maser Vol 1 and 2 $20 each.

      - The Universe of Liberatore [Ranxerox Artist] - $25

      - Liberatore "Video Clips" [used, good condition] - $25

      - Ranxerox, by Liberatore , Hardcover [used, a little worn, but good] - $25

      - Alphonse MUCHA The Spirit of Art Nouveau [big hardcover] - $60

      - Semi Permanent Design Exhibition books
      Semi Permanent '03 -  $10
      Semi Permanent '05 -  $10
      Semi Permanent '06 -  $10