New Reserve List Services for NEW COMICS and SUCH

  • grshad35
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Looking for comics, games, apparel, magazines,statues, or other type things? We carry the large variety of items at a discount available in The Previews Magazine . Check us out on Facebook bamcomics&suchllc , or at www.bamcomicsandsuch.com . We have local pickup, will mail items or possibly deliver- based in Northwest Indiana . We are a new company with reserve lists to make sure everyone gets what they want!...BAM Comics and Such LLC.