Comic Art Ink at SDCC 2013 - BOOTH #5549

  • comic_art_ink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      The San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC 2013) is just around the corner and I want to update everyone on the show. We have moved we will be located just one row down our previous booth, COMIC ART INK will be located in BOOTH #5549, in the Illustrators Area. We will have a slew of new prints, by several/many of our artists and of course some new art, pages from Travel FOREMAN and Paulo SIQUEIRA! Please stop by and say "Hi"!
      We look forward to seeing you there.
      Cheers!

      Joe