Re: An awesome Green Lantern 5 sketch lot for sale!

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2013
      Once again, it's time for today's new batch of awesome Green Lantern sketches, now available on eBay! Today is a kind of a big one. Lots of awesome artists in this bunch. You have Steve McNiven, Georges Jeanty, Aaron Lopresti, David Mack, and Gene Ha! All of them are real winners! This is probably the best lot I've put up yet. But don't just take my word for it, use the link provided to check it out for yourselves! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=54004

      -James

      --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

      > And I'm back with another great batch of Green Lantern sketches, just put onto eBay! In this lot you have work from Mark Bagley, Travis Charest, Paul Chadwick, Mike McKone, and Chris Giarrusso. Not a loser in this bunch! Head on over to our eBay listings and check it out (then throw on a bid, if you are so inclined). Just use the link below. Thanks:
      >
      > http://qurls.com?i=54004
      >
      > -James
      >
      > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Another day, another new batch of Green Lantern sketches put on eBay! This lot has work from Whilce Portacio, Joe Dodd, Phil Foglio, Chris Marrinan, and Duncan Rouleau. Good stuff, to be sure. Make sure to stop by the eBay listing and check it out (along with the many other great auctions we currently have going). Just use the link provided below:
      > >
      > > http://qurls.com?i=54004
      > >
      > > -James
      > >
      > > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > And I've just added another Green Lantern 5 sketch lot to the eBay listings. This batch has Humberto Ramos, Tone Rodrigez, Dustin Nguyen, Randy Emberlin, and Jeff Johnson. All great artists and all for a very fair starting bid. Head on over and check it out. Thanks:
      > > >
      > > > http://qurls.com?i=54004
      > > >
      > > > -James

    • James
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2013
        Okay, folks! Here's the last of our Green Lantern sketches auctions. Today's final one features work from Terry Dodson, Erik Larsen, Steven Sadowski, Sean Chen, and Patrick Gleason. As you can see, not a bum in this batch (just like all the rest). Head on over to our listings to check it out. Also, today also marks the start of these auctions ending. The first one ends today in a few hours and one more each day will end for the next five days. So, if you've been holding off on your bidding, now is the time to do so. Just head over through the link provided and get your bid on NOW! Thanks:

        http://qurls.com?i=54177