Re: [comic_books] New Member Introduction

  • ComicArtCommunity.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Mike I haven't collected FMoF but I do have a few early Warrens (not for
      resale.)

      But I do have a few Detective and Lois Lane for sale.
      See here for Silver Age:
      http://buymycomics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_3_12

      See here for Bronze:
      http://buymycomics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_4_10