New Member Introduction

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013

      Hi!  I'm a new list member here.  I enjoy getting the DC comics that I remember having as a kid and actually reading them again!  I'm mostly interested in "reader's" copies (VG+ or F- inexpensive comics) of Jimmy Olsen, Lois Lane, Superman, Superboy, Action Comics, Batman, Detective Comics, etc. (10, 12, and 15 cent issues).

      However, I am a serious collect of Famous Monsters of Filmland and other Warren magazines.  Are any list members into FM and Warren?

      - Mike

    • ComicArtCommunity.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
        Mike I haven't collected FMoF but I do have a few early Warrens (not for
        resale.)

        But I do have a few Detective and Lois Lane for sale.
        See here for Silver Age:
        http://buymycomics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_3_12

        See here for Bronze:
        http://buymycomics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_4_10