Re: Matt Haley's birthday celebration eBay auctions!

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      In the wake of Matt Haley's birthday eBay auctions, we've decided to keep the fun going. So, we now have several great pieces by Matt and have added some stuff by Richard Moore to the mix. All of these are Buy It Now, with best offer options. So, stop by the listing and take a shot, you might just be lucky enough to add some great comic art to your own collection. Just follow the link, as always, and thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=54004

      -James