Anyone wanna trade comics for other things in bay area

  • RAY G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      I have lots of comics or cards willing to trade for useful things
      Not more comics, or cards

      Some things I could use -

      Working netbooks / notebooks / android 3 or newer larger screen tablets
      X-box 360 console, certain games for 360, psp or some others (no sports)

      Possibly some other things

      or I could sell to help pay medical / burial bils for a departed loved one

      Comics mostly from 70's to 90's including hundreds of autographed ones

      please respond to this message with an e-mail contact in San Jose

      Also looking for someone to help sell them to pay bills for a part of profit