Darryl Banks Green Lantern DPS action!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Just added my very first DPS (double page splash) to my personal comic art collection. And the fact I get to start it off with one of my favorite characters, by the artist that co-created him, only makes it sweeter! You need to see this for yourself to believe it. So, just follow the link below and give it a gander! I'm sure you won't be sorry. Enjoy:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1014090