For Sale: The Walking Dead Volume 1 & Volume 2 Graphic Novels

  • BR W
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 6:13 AM
      This is a two volume lot of Robert Kirkman's THE WALKING DEAD, VOLUME 1: DAYS GONE BY & VOLUME 2: MILES BEHIND US softcover graphic novels. These are both in Near Mint condition. Retails: $9.99 & $14.99. Please take a look at my other items. Keep an eye out for more of my comic book auctions. Thank you & good luck!

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261216448192