Bronze Age Captain America action!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 4:15 PM
      Just updated a new page to my personal OA collection. It's a great little slugfest scene with Cap trashing some punks. Classic Bronze Age action, as all you old timers remember it. Beautiful work by Alan Kupperberg and Don Perlin, too. Stop on by my gallery and check it out. Maybe it'll bring back some fond memories, when superhero comics was cool. Here's the link, enjoy:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1010830