Picollecta teams with Midtown comics for cool prize giveaway!

  • collectlikemad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      "POW"... it's comic book month at Picollecta and courtesy of our pals at Midtown Comics we're giving away five $50 gift vouchers to spend online at midtowncomics.com. Add a minimum 3 Pics to Picollecta in May and you'll be entered in the draw. There will be 5 winners selected with each winning a $50 voucher. Good luck!